The registration for NWERC 2020 is now open and takes place on the
ICPC registration system.
Registration closes on March 16th, 2021.
Each team must have a non-student coach that is associated with the
institution they represent. Details about valid team compositions are
described on the rules page. In particular,
each institution may send up to 3 teams to NWERC 2020.
To register, the coach of the teams must do the following:
- Check that your institution is in the NWERC region. If you have
any doubts about whether you are counted as part of this
region, please contact us.
- Check carefully that all team members are eligible
according to the eligibility diagram.
- Fill in the registration form for
NWERC 2020 - Online contest
and assign yourself as a coach. If the team was already
registered in the ICPC system for one of the NWERC
subregionals, you may instead have to "promote" the team to
NWERC, choosing the site "NWERC 2020 - Online contest".
- Make sure all team members fill in their ICPC profiles,
completing the registration.
- When the NWERC organizers have reviewed your registration,
teams will be marked as Approved in the registration system.
Any further instructions will be sent out via email.