NWERC 2016 is hosted by the University of Bath (UK) and is taking place on 19-20 November 2016. For those who can't participate physically, Kattis are running the open online contest at 11am GMT (1 hour lag from the real contest).
- The problem set is available here.
- Here is the Scoreboard site.
- Solution presentation slides [PDF]
- Test data [tar.bz2]
- Judges' solutions [tar.bz2]
- The practice session problem set is available here.
- Practice SessionTest data [tar.bz2]
- Practice Session Judges' solutions [tar.bz2]
- All materials are copyright 2016 by the NWERC 2016 jury. They are licensed under the Creative Commons BY-SA v3.0 license
NWERC 2016 is an official regional contest in the ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest. It draws students from colleges and universities throughout Belgium, Luxembourg, Great Britain, Ireland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands. The top teams will advance to the ACM ICPC World Finals. Onsite Registration took place in the afternoon/evening of 18 November 2016.